Walkers Waterfront sits on 23 acres of waterfront property where Kickapoo Creek meets Lake Livingston.
We are located on the North side of Lake Livingston where Onalaska and Lake Livingston meet.
We have 21 cabins. Cabins are steps from the water. Most of our cabins have 1-2 beds, but we do offer a couple of cabins that have 3 and 4 beds.
We have 2 boat launches and have bank fishing on our 23 acres. All cabins have fire rings and park style BBQ grills and are steps from the water.
Cabins range from $90 to $175 per night. We do offer weekly rates. A deposit is required on future rentals. We do have a few pet friendly cabins with a $20 fee per pet.
* Cabins range from $90 to $175 per night (tax included).
* We do have weekly rates
* Credit cards are welcome (5% added for credit card charges)
* 2 night minimum stay on weekends
* Cabins are available with 1-2 beds. We do offer a 3 and 4 bed cabin
* Check in is noon and check out is 11 am
* Late check out is available for an additional cost
* AC (heaters in the Winter)
* Dishes, flatware, glasses, pots and pans
* Coffee Maker, toaster, refrigerator, stove
* Cable TV (basic) - 40 inch flat screen tv's
* Most cabins have a front and/or back porch with a swing
* All cabins have a park style grill and a fire ring
* Shower with 40 gallon hot water heater
* Towels, soap, shampoo, food and drink
* Fishing equipment, fishing license (State law)
* You must let us know if you plan on bringing a pet. Pets are allowed in some cabins, however we reserve the right to enforce breed-specific restrictions. Your pet may be gentle to you, but other guest may easily be frightened. All pets must be current on vaccinations and be on a leash at all times. A fee of $20 per pet is required for your pet to stay.
Our cabins are approximately 350-400 square feet. All cabins are within steps of the water. Cabins 5, 7 and 14 are larger cabins, approximately 500 square feet. All cabins have 40-43 inch flat screen TV's, fire rings, park style BBQ pits.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
If you have a question about your vacation rental or about our neighborhood services, just ask. We look forward to hearing from you.
320 Triple Creek Drive, Livingston, Texas 77351, United States
We're close indefinitely due to severe weather damage.